Tuesday 16 January 2018

Shades of Blue

Well I managed to get into my craft room while the builders were elsewhere in the house and make my DT card for Cardz 4Guyz. The theme is Shades of Blue so I decided to use some new stamps from Uniko. I coloured the background stamp with 3 shades of blue Copics, the stamped the Hugs sentiment in a dark blue over the top using the Misti of course.


I also coloured the card blank with one of the Copics to make sure it matched my panel. Don’t forget to visit my teamies over on the challenge blog for lots more inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the design and the colours are brilliant. Brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades of blue on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...