Thursday 26 April 2018

April Showers!

Hello and welcome! Time for a new challenge at Cardz for Galz where the theme is April Showers.
I have used some free stamps, die and stencil from Papercraft Essentials. in real life the colours are a lot brighter. I need to have a play with the settings on my camera as my photos are all coming out a bit wishy washy.
I stamped the frog with Memento Northern Pines and colored him with Copics. I die cut the puddle from white card then coloured it, finally adding some Glossy Accents once I'd put the card together. I've scheduled this post as I'm not sure how I'll be feeling on Thursday after some dental surgery on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, super frog and the sentiment is brilliant.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a bit better Sue and not in too much pain. Your fun card is brilliant and love the frog. I bet it looks amazing in real life. Take care Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...