Monday 14 May 2018

Hint of Summer

I'm late, I'm late! It's time for the new challenge at Make My Monday and I'm running very late! Had a problem with the laptop and can't do the posts on the Ipad, but I'm here now!
This fortnight the challenge is "Hint of Summer" and I think the weather has taken the hint as it's a beautiful day here, sunshine, blue sky and a gentle breeze.
On to my card and I've used some more of the stash I re-discovered when moving everything. This time it's some papers and toppers that were another magazine freebie and I think are made by Hunkydory. A peel off dragonfly from even longer ago added the final touch.

7 comments:

  1. your card is so stunning, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Sue, great design using your rediscovered stash. I wish it was possible to edit our blogs using an iPad, it would be so convenient. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really super card, great topper and papers and a lovely design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful design and love the images. Very colourful Sue, Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what you find when you tidy up isn't it. It's a beautiful card Sue. If you want to come and tidy up my stash feel free, lol. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summer flowers in gorgeous pastel tones, love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice surprise to find things you had forgotten. This paper is beautiful and your card is lovely. It is so summery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...